Azerbaijan scholarship to study bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate fully funded 2021
Place of opportunity: Azerbaijan.
Donor: Government of Azerbaijan.
Scholarship funding: fully funded.
- Level of study: all secondary and higher educational levels, including preparatory programs for entering university, undergraduate (bachelor’s), masters and doctoral levels, and residency and specialization programs for medical students.
Start date of application for the scholarship: in January.
Application deadline: February 15, 2021.
- Countries available for submission: Arab countries available for submission: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco, Kuwait, Yemen, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Emirates, Iraq, Palestine, Bahrain, Sultanate of Oman, Somalia, Sudan, Mauritania Qatar, Djibouti, Comoros Islands
An English language certificate is not required.
Available majors in Azerbaijan scholarship for Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD studies:
Medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, biotechnology, biophysics, engineering, computer science, economics and business administration, law, science, literature, history, art, environmental sciences, agriculture, archeology, languages and translation, sociology, education, tourism, and majors Many others “
Languages available on the Azerbaijan Scholarships for Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD studies:
- English .
- the Russian language .
Period of study in Azerbaijan scholarship for Bachelor’s, Master’s and PhD studies
Bachelor’s degree / 4 years
Master’s degree / two years.
PhD / 3 years.
Conditions for admission to Azerbaijan scholarships to study bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees:
- For the Medical Specialties and Bachelor program, applicants must be under 25 years old.
- For master’s programs – applicants must be under 30 years old.
- For the PhD program, applicants must be less than 40 years old.
- English language certificate (if applicable) – for programs in foreign languages: for bachelor programs IELTS 5, TOEFL 40, for other programs (IELTS 5.5, TOEFL 50).
- # Note: All papers must be certified and translated into English or Russian.
Financial cover for the Azerbaijan scholarship to study bachelors, masters and doctoral degrees:
This scholarship gives the student the opportunity to travel to Azerbaijan to study for free, in addition to covering all the student’s expenses, including living, housing, insurances, etc., so it represents an excellent opportunity to travel.
- What does the Azerbaijan scholarship program offer to the student /
- The opportunity to travel to and study in Azerbaijan for free.
- Exemption from university tuition fees.
- A monthly allowance of AZN 800, which corresponds to approximately 470 USD.
- Health insurance for the duration of the student’s study in Azerbaijan.
- All costs of visa, travel, and registration in universities and the state after arriving in Azerbaijan.
- Travel and flight costs once a year.
How to apply for Azerbaijan scholarships to study bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate:
First Step / Complete the application form Click here to download.
Second Step / Attach the required documents:
- A transcript of degrees or the certificate of the last qualification obtained by the student.
- A copy of the passport.
- A personal photo with a white background.
- Letter of intent, motivation letter or motivation letter “A letter written by the student explaining the reasons for applying for and requesting this scholarship.”
- Recommendation letters “A letter written by any professor or university doctor to the student in which he recommends that he be accepted by the scholarship administration.”
- A medical certificate – a document on general health status (including HIV / AIDS, hepatitis B and C tests).
- English language certificate (if any).
Third step / The documents must be formally submitted by the relevant state entities in your country (ministries, embassies, etc.) to any embassy or to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan in your country. The embassies of each country and the partner academic entities will nominate the accepted names for initial admission to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan, and students will then undergo interviews via Skype.