The Turkish government scholarship in cooperation with the Islamic Development Bank is fully funded 2021
For all academic levels
For all students from countries of the world
For most of the majors
Language certification is not required
Submission is free.
For the Turkish government scholarship in cooperation with the Islamic Development Bank:
The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) and Turkish Grants are pleased to announce the call for new applications for the year 2021-2022 on March 15, 2021.
- The Jointly Funded Scholarship Program is awarded to successful candidates for studies in most reputable universities in Turkey, effective September 2021.
- The program is designed to provide educational opportunities for academically distinguished students from Member States and Muslim communities in non-member countries to pursue full-time study to obtain bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees with the aim of building the appropriate competencies required with a special focus. In sustainability sciences to empower societies and assist them in achieving national and global development plans including the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The scholarship covers tuition fees, living allowance, accommodation, health insurance, and round-trip air tickets.
Most of the programs in Turkish universities are taught in Turkish. However, a candidate who wants to study in English must provide evidence of language proficiency.
Details of the Turkish government grant in cooperation with the Islamic Development Bank:
Host country: Turkey in the most prestigious and highly ranked universities.
Donor: Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) – Turkish Government (TurkiyeBursl).
Funding: fully funded.
Academic stages: Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Doctorate degrees.
- An English language certificate is not required “in the case of applying for programs in the Turkish language, where there is a preparatory year.”
Submission start date: March 15th and ends on April 15th.
Advantages of the Turkish government scholarship in cooperation with the Islamic Development Bank:
1️⃣ The scholarship covers all tuition fees.
2️⃣ Airline tickets provide one way every year to and from Turkey.
3️⃣ It provides a monthly stipend of (1800 Turkish Liras for Bachelor’s, 2100 Liras for Masters, 2600 Liras for PhD).
4️⃣ Availability of university housing and accommodation costs.
5️⃣ Availability of health insurance.
Available specialties in the Turkish government scholarship in cooperation with the Islamic Development Bank:
Availability of all majors and colleges that students want to join /
Specializations in: medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, nursing, veterinary medicine, biomedicine, health sciences, biotechnology, medical technology, medical laboratories, microbiology, chemistry, biology, and other fields related to medicine. .
Engineering majors such as civil, mechanical, chemical, electrical, surveying, and urban planning.
Literary majors such as media, journalism, psychology, social studies, political science, economics and business administration, commerce, statistics, agriculture …
Other specializations in different fields such as: law “law”, industrial technology, computer science “computer”, information technology, natural resources, marine sciences, learning, education policy and international development, agriculture and forestry, physics, geology and related disciplines, telecommunications Electronics .. other.
The papers required for the Turkish government scholarship in cooperation with the Islamic Development Bank:
1- Graduation Certificate – or transcript of degrees.
- In the case of applying to the undergraduate or bachelor’s level: the high school diploma “Baccalaureate” – Al-Azhar or its equivalent is presented, or you can submit a transcript of the second-grade secondary grades and a certificate proving that you are in the last grade.
- In the case of applying for a master’s: a bachelor’s degree or proof of being registered in the last year of the bachelor’s degree must be submitted.
- In the case of applying for a doctorate: a bachelor’s and master’s degree, or proof of being registered in the last year of the master’s degree, is submitted.
2️⃣. A copy or a copy of the student’s passport or ID card.
3️⃣. A letter of intent or motivation letter “An essay letter written by the student indicating the reasons for applying for this scholarship and explaining in it what distinguishes him from other students and what he aspires to.”
4️⃣. Recommendation letters “A letter written by the teacher or professor – the university doctor to the student recommending that the student is superior and deserves this scholarship.”
5- Other supporting papers, if any:
Such as CVs, certificates of appreciation or awards, course certificates or charitable volunteering certificates and others.
6️⃣. An English language certificate or any equivalent certificate “if any”, in case the programs are submitted in English, must be submitted, but if you want to study in Turkish language is not mandatory and not required, there is a preparatory year.
Source: Talented Youth Team