The opportunity to volunteer to attend a conference in Germany for free, fully funded
Details of volunteering in Germany:
- Country / Germany (Munich)
Donor / One Young World Summit.
- Countries eligible to apply 📯🧾/ Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Syria, Lebanon, Sudan, UAE, Bahrain, Djibouti, Iraq, Jordan, Comoros, Kuwait, Libya, Mauritania, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Tunisia , Somalia.
The academic stage is available to all academic levels, including students, graduates, and diplomas.
- The applicant’s age: from 18 years to 30 years, but .. those over 30 years old can apply, as the team will consider their applications if they show their abilities and influence in their profile and their willingness to participate effectively.
- Language is “not required” / English or German language certificate is not required.
The duration of the conference is 4 days [from July 22 to July 25, 2021].
Funding: Fully funded.
The last date to apply is June 17, 2021.
Volunteering goals in Germany:
The conference focuses on innovation, mitigating the effects of climate change, addressing health and physical challenges, and striving to increase social and financial inclusion to change people’s lives for a better life.
Benefits of volunteering in Germany:
- Participation in person in the One Young World Summit to be held in Munich, Germany.
- Air tickets within the continent of Europe.
- Accommodation in hotels for the duration of the summit.
- Meals and catering for the duration of the summit.
- Membership of the One Young World Ambassador community.
How to volunteer in Germany:
There is no application fee for your application
By filling out the application.
Answering essay questions.