Irish Government Scholarship Unconditional English Language Salary 10,000 Euros per year
The Irish Government Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023 is now open to students around the world to apply for a fully funded scholarship.
The Government of Ireland Scholarship Program is unique and one of the best scholarships in all of Ireland.
Irish Government Scholarship Details:
Donor: The Irish Government.
Scholarship Name: International Education Scholarships (GOI-IES)
Countries available for submission: All countries outside the European Union are eligible to apply, such as Arab, African and Asian countries.
Scholarship Duration: One year only, renewable.
Study level: Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate.
Application deadline: March 25, 2022.
Available majors: All majors are available to apply, because the application is available to a large number of universities.
The aim of this scholarship:
Scholarships that will highlight Ireland’s strengths as a global education hub;
Strengthening links with target markets globally;
Promote internationalization strategies for higher education institutions, especially in the context of the system performance framework.
Universities eligible to apply:
• American College Dublin
• CCT College Dublin
• Dublin Business School
• Dublin City University
• Dún Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design and Technology
• Dundalk Institute of Technology
• Galway Business School
• Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology
• Griffith College , Dublin
• ICD Business School , Dublin
• Independent College , Dublin
• Institute of Technology, Carlow
• Institute of Technology, Sligo
• Letterkenny Institute of Technology
• Mary Immaculate College , Limerick
• Maynooth University
• Munster Technological University
• National College of Art and Design , Dublin
• National College of Ireland , Dublin
• National University of Ireland, Galway
• Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
• Technological University Dublin
• Technological University of the Shannon: Midlands Midwest
• Trinity College Dublin
• University College Cork
• University College Dublin
• University of Limerick
• Waterford Institute of Technology
The Irish Government Scholarship provides funding as follows:
Salary 10,000 Euros per year
Accommodation is free
There is no upper age limit.
You do not need a language certificate when applying for a mandatory entry.
You can apply if you are a graduate or in the last year of your current qualification.
Detecting the ticks
How to apply?
First: Apply to one of the universities listed above.
Second: Apply for the scholarship before the application deadline